Join AATIA or Renew Your Membership
AATIA membership enhances your visibility as a language professional and offers numerous other benefits, including:
- A listing in our online directory of member services – searchable by potential clients worldwide
- Access to job listings on our Jobs Board
- AATIA “interpreter” or “translator” badge (see example)
- Professional networking
- Newcomer orientation and guidance on available resources
- Bimonthly general meetings with programs to help you learn more about the T&I profession and keep you up to date with the latest developments
- Discounted fees for professional development workshops to help you hone your skills and earn continuing education credit
- Free membership in any or all of AATIA’s Special Interest Groups
- Members-only newsgroup for career opportunities, announcements, and other fast-breaking news
- Social activities, such as our annual celebration of International Translation Day
Active: an individual who is or has engaged in translating, interpreting or related work.
Business: a business engaged in or with an interest in translation or interpretation.
Institutional: an institution with an interest in translation or interpretation
|Category||Primary Privileges||Annual Dues|
|Active||Listing in online services directory, access to job listings, member discounts, social events. May vote and hold office.||$45.00|
|Business||Listing for company and one individual in online directory, access to job listings, member discounts, social events. Business may not vote or hold office.||$65.00|
|Institutional||Listing in online directory, member discounts, social events. May not vote or hold office.||$65.00|
Dues are for one year from the date of payment.