Psychology For Success; Getting Clients to Pay – join us for our July general meeting!
July 13 General Meeting at Aiden by Best Western@Austin City Hotel
– 1:00, Refreshments and Networking
– 1:15, Announcements and Intros
– 1:30, The Confident Professional: psychology of a successful translator or interpreter (handling imposter syndrome, doubts, negativity and other drains on our energy)
– 2:30, Break and Networking
– 2:45, Getting Clients to Pay on Time (how to structure your agreements and policies, as a freelance translator or interpreter, to improve cash flow) by Tomás León
– 3:45, Headshots for AATIA photo ID badges
The bimonthly meeting of the Austin Area Translators and Interpreters meeting is open to the public. AATIA members, their guests, and anyone interested in this growing career field are welcomed to attend. No RSVP necessary!